Man dies after being licked by his dog and contracting rare infection - CNN - Dog lick men

Like
65.82% | 770 votes

It wasn't until his fourth day in the hospital that a blood test revealed that the man had a type of bacteria found in the saliva of healthy dogs and. A year-old man in Germany has died after contracting a rare infection when he was licked by his dog.​ Doctors have warned pet owners to seek urgent medical advice if they exhibit unusual flu-like symptoms following the rare case, details of which have been published in a paper.

Categories: Classic

Comments:

By Arasida - 00:37
A simple lick from his dog cost a German man his life. A year-old man contracted a rare infection after his canine companion showed him.
By Arashirn - 16:18
The man, from Germany, developed severe sepsis and gangrene from A ​year-old man died after a lick from his dog caused him to go into.
By Tolabar - 18:44
A man has died from a rare and fatal infection after being licked by his dog. Pet owners are being warned following the case to seek urgent.
By Gujin - 01:37
A man in Germany died after his dog licked him, exposing him to bacteria Human infections are most often caused by animal bites, not licks.
By Kigaran - 00:11
A man has died after a fateful lick from his pet dog led to a rare bacterial infection that resulted in his skin rotting and his organs shutting down.

Related Videos

Stole sex tapes
5584 53 05:55 HD
Tap for adults reno nv
2301 77 19:06 HD
Xxx porn video
4068 53 18:59 HD
50000 pleasure receptors
6475 434 19:51 HD
Adult scriots
932 491 08:18 HD
Madeira escorts
301 207 09:32 HD